Technical draftsman (f/m/d) Self-description Employer: Medium-sized, internationally active company in plant construction for t Weiter zur Stellenanzeige
Medium-sized, internationally active company in plant construction for the rolling mill and metallurgical industry with a focus on rolling mill construction for long products and modernization with approx. 15 employees. Markets in South-East Asia, India, former USSR and Western Europe.
You will work together in a team with other technical draftsmen and designers using CAD systems to create technical drawings. You will store the drawings in databases and organize the drawing handling within our company and towards customers and suppliers. With your activity you have considerable influence on the quality and on-time delivery of technical documents and of manufactured machines.
- 3D design and modeling
- Machinery and plant engineering
We expect you to have completed training as a technical draftsman or part designer, experience in drawing mechanical engineering parts on CAD workstations and a basic knowledge of English.
- Training as a skilled worker degree technical draftsman or technician.
- Driving license advantageous
- Duration of employment: unlimited to fill from 15.09.2022
- Application method: in person, in writing, by e-mail
- Application deadline: as of 01.09.2022
Design Engineer Plant Engineering (f/m/d) Job Description: An internationally active, medium-sized plant engineering company with a foc Weiter zur Stellenanzeige
An internationally active, medium-sized plant engineering company with a focus on rolling mill construction for long products is looking for a project manager to start work as soon as possible.
- Development, modeling, calculation and drawing of rolling mill plants with CAD software CREO not parameterized.
- Guidance of technical draftsmen
- Drawing control factual and standard technical
- Control and management of the company's own design department, awarding of design and manufacturing contracts
- Inquiries for purchased parts
- Quality in technical solution and standard technical
- Cost and time budget responsibility for the engineering solution
- confident handling of the PC (Word, Excel, Outlook, CAD) is a prerequisite
- completed studies with focus on mechanical engineering and/or construction
- English spoken and written
- The position is full-time for an unlimited period of time.
- Applications are welcome by e-mail. If suitable, immediate employment may be available.
- Location of the position Schilfbreite 3, 39120 Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Employment: This is an employment subject to social security contributions, limited managerial responsibility.
- Working hours full-time 40h/week
Project engineer international orders (f/m/d) Company presentation KIS Krampitz Industrieservice UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is a small, medium- Weiter zur Stellenanzeige
KIS Krampitz Industrieservice UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is a small, medium-sized company and provides industrial services for customers in the rolling mill and metallurgical industry up to the delivery of complete plants. These plants as well as their parts are purchased internationally and delivered to the customer.
The Project Manager for international orders in the rolling mill and metallurgical industry, manages projects internally and externally. To this end, he assumes management responsibility within KIS and plans, commissions and controls the construction of the machines. He manages the purchasing of components and the complete international shipping. He maintains close contact with customers and suppliers. The project manager is the deputy of the managing director.
The project manager has profound technical knowledge of plant engineering. He preferably has experience as a design engineer. He speaks business fluent English. Russian is helpful. He is preferably familiar with rolling mill or plant engineering. He is willing to travel internationally.
- Professional training: Training as a technician, graduate engineer, master's degree, bachelor's degree
- Driving license: Car driving license required
- Number of hours per week: 40
- Permanent employment